Laundry just got a lot better with our zero plastic, biodegradable, ultra concentrated detergent strips. Easy to carry, easy to store, easy to use; lazy never felt so good.
Simply drop a strip into your laundry and wash! Our liquid free design is better than pods, packs and liquids. No heavy stuff, no measuring, no sticky leaks, no waste.
- Fragrance free, unscented
- Ultra concentrated
- Works in all machines, including HE
- Great for hand washing
- Easy on sensitive skin
- Septic safe
- Extremely lightweight, perfect for home, dorms, travel, or camping
- Dissolves instantly
- No plastic
- No liquid to measure
- No sticky bottles
- No spills
We're very sensitive (pun intended) to sensitive skin. Our strips are custom formulated to be overall gentle on the skin. If you try Lazy Coconuts™ and have skin irritation, send it back for a refund, no questions asked.
Full Ingredient List
• Kaolin: Absorbent clay for structure and to nourish skin
• Sodium lauryl sulfate: Plant-derived surfactant for cleaning
• Polyvinyl alcohol: Polymer to prevent dirt resetting after wash
• Cocamide: Plant-derived surfactant for emulsion, cleaning
• Alcohols, C12-18, ethoxylated: Biodegradable surfactant
• Silicon dioxide: Thickener
• Bentonite: Absorbent clay for structure and to nourish skin
• Glycerol: Plant-derived preservative
• Trisodium citrate: Water softener
• 1,2-benzisothiazolin-3-one: Preservative
• Saponins: Plant-derived surfactant for cleaning
Some people with sensitive skin have asked if sodium lauryl sulfate will irritate their skin. While mild irritation has been shown when in direct contact with skin for extended periods, this applies most to products such as shampoos and toothpastes which frequently come in direct contact with skin. Studies have shown it to be otherwise safe, and it has excellent cleaning power. These concerns can also be addressed with proper formula development and irritation testing, which our products undergo.
For questions about our ingredient list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.